Directions to Protea Hotel Manor, Pretoria, Gauteng
Protea Hotel Manor is centrally situated in the heart of Hatfield. Shops, restaurants, and various places of entertainment surround it. It is 6kms (3.7 miles) away from Pretoria and 45kms (29.2 miles) away from Johannesburg International Airport.
Pretoria, the capital of South Africa, is the center of political decision-making and home to many foreign embassies, military bases, and educational institutions. Pretoria is often referred to as the Jacaranda City because during October and November, beautiful pink flowers bloom on the 55 000 Jacaranda trees that line the capital's streets.
Directions from Johannesburg International Airport
- Follow R21 highway to Pretoria
- Take N1 to Pietersburg (Polokwane)
- Follow the N1 North
- Take N4 Pretoria/Witbank off-ramp
- Follow N4 Pretoria, travelling west down Pretorius Street
- At the first set of traffic lights, turn left into Duncan Street
- Then turn right at the third set of traffic lights, into Burnett
- Protea Hotel Manor is at the 2nd intersection, corner Burnett & Festival Streets
- The entrance to the undercover parking area of the hotel is in Festival Street
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|