Activities at Holiday Inn Express Sunnypark
Pretoria activities include visits to the Pretoria Botanical Gardens, Pretoria Zoo, Loftus Versveld and Caledonian Stadia, State Theatre and Union Buildings. There are restaurants, parks, game and nature reserves as well as exciting recreational activities to enjoy.
There is something for everyone on a Gauteng holiday, whether it’s a trip to the Gold Reef City Theme Park for the kids, or clubbing in trendy Johannesburg nightspots. Nature lovers will be spoiled for choice with various reserves and Wildlife Sanctuaries in and around Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Hartebeespoort Dam has many attractions as well as the longest cable way ride in Africa – visitors will find plenty of plenty of places to shop eat and relax as well as activities for families.
Facilities on-site or near Holiday Inn Express Pretoria Sunnypark:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health / fitness centre nearby
Attractions in the vicinity:
- Shopping centres, restaurants and cafés
- UNISA, Pretoria Academic Hospital and CSIR
- Loftus Versveld and Caledonian Stadia
- Historic buildings and museums
- Botanic Gardens, Pretoria Zoo, Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary
- Markets, art and craft, cultural villages
- Recreation resorts, nature and game reserves
- Hiking, biking and adventure sports
- Cullinan Diamond Mine and Hartebeespoort Dam attractions
- Cradle of Humankind and Lesedi Cultural Village
- De Wildt Cheetah Centre and The Elephant Sanctuary
|Rates / Prices||Reservations||Enquiries / Questions|